Skip to main content

NRCS-National Resource Conservation Services Practices

May contain: tree, plant, redwood, flare, and light

There are currently grant reimbursement monies available for farmers who grind their old trees and use the mulch on the remaining or new trees.  If you have natural resource concerns such as water conservation, erosion, water quality etc., contact the NRCS for further technical and financial assistance at 951.654.7139.